Become A RSPCA Canterbury Branch Trustee Informal Open Evening
Are you an animal lover? Have a few spare hours a month? Are you looking to do more to help shape the lives of local animals in need?
At an incredibly exciting time for the RSPCA Canterbury and District Branch we are excited to now look to strengthen and grow our team of volunteer trustees. Could you bring fresh skills and experience to the team?
Following a recent skills audit we are hoping to recruit new trustees, who in addition to being passionate about animal welfare could also bring new experience, knowledge and enthusiasm to help see the organisation flourish.
Some of the key areas we are looking for include:
- Finance we are looking for someone with a good head for figures and longer term planning to support and work alongside our Finance Manager.
- HR – as the team grows ever larger we are looking for someone with a real passion in supporting staff to grow and reach their fullest potential.
- Facilities Management and Health and Safety – do you have a background in the trades? With a large animal re-homing centre and a range of retail shops across the region – we are looking for someone make sure all our facilities are fit for purpose and help to plan for future. developments
- Administration – we are looking for an organised administrator – who loves the details, planning and keeping order to help keep the branch on track administratively particularly as we shift to a more online and digital approach to our admin.
- Retail – have you worked in the retail sector? Could you bring a creative flair and innovation to support our trading opportunities?
- Fundraising- have you arranged or hosted events? Sat on a PTA? Support other local causes – then we would love your skills and enthusiasm to help us raise the funds we need to ensure we can provide all that the animals in our care need.
Certainly we are not just limited to these areas and we would be keen to meet with anyone who feels they could help us to grow.
With this in mind we are delighted to invite you to join us for an informal open evening session where you can:
- meet our team
- take a tour of the centre and feel inspired!
- hear more about the opportunities available followed by an open Q and A
- drinks and nibbles
- free time to chat with current trustee members and staff individually
We pride ourselves on being a friendly, diverse and inclusive group and would welcome people of any background to come along and find out more. Come alone or bring an interested friend- we welcome all!
To reserve your space for the evening or to ask any questions at all, please pop an email to Natalie at email@example.com or call 07921 645 705.
We really look forward to meeting you.